free website stats program Extra Large Sportster | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Extra Large Sportster

Chopper, If I lived in Iowa I'd sell my Electra Glide, buy a RK and we'd work on a bob job that would be the primo Harley in the entire U.S. of A. Thanks about the shirt. I've got a couple like that so I don't wear them out so fast.. Were the maker to come up with them in grey (OD green would be most cool, too) I'd buy at least a couple more.
OK, what kinda bike was it originally? I'll post a pic of it that should show all the modifications :) :
Harley001.jpg

It was a 2005 Electra Glide ummmmm Classic. OK, OK, it still is but I HAVE removed the tour suitcase thing from the back...ohhhh and removed those cheap spring loaded cam chain tensioners. I chopped the highway pegs too, but since I added them in the first place that probably doesn't count.
Rock, From looking at the image of your Classic: imho this is why the HD motor company came out with the Street-Glide. If you came zipping down the road, folks would first assume..."hey there goes a Street-Glide", then upon close examination it would be..."hey that is a Classic without the tour-pack...":small3d007:
Do you like a Street-Glide better than a Classic?:D
IMHO the Motor Company a few years back seen some of the younger bucks modifying a Dresser to give it a new cleaner contempory look. Hence they decided to produce THE STREETGLIDE, with the agenda that is would be $good$ for business.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back