free website stats program External Breather Mod | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

External Breather Mod

I didnt exactly get my (set screws) flush like that lol... My tappered tap got dammaged during the process... Oh well at least its hiddin from view

The only thing I have done different is installe the set screws from the back side of the back plate. In the event that they so come loose and fall out, they won't be sucked into the intake.;)

The only thing I have done different is installe the set screws from the back side of the back plate. In the event that they so come loose and fall out, they won't be sucked into the intake.;)
Ok so now I'm worried again... lol I thought about that but the way this back plate is made I couldn't really figure out how to do it

Mine are installed from the back side too. The threads are tapered and the set screws are not only forced in but they also have the threads on the outside buggered up by me using a center punch on them. There's no way they'll go through to the inside.

Back