free website stats program Euro HOG Rally 2010, Lugano, Switzerland | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Euro HOG Rally 2010, Lugano, Switzerland

I will at least echo the sentiment: don't bother with Brussels.

I'll ask the wife about Dijon, she used to live there.

oops, sorry, forgot only for a moment :D

Wife says the area around Dijon should be a very nice ride, lots of vineyards
and stuff to look at.. and perhaps sample. ;)

But nothing more specific.. except now I cant get her to stop talking about Pinot Noir...

Hey Doc...make sure you take some "post card" pictures of the event UGO talked about. An event with 5,000 or more sounds pretty neat...whether "one potato or 1,000's echoing in the valley floor or in the high mountains... :D

Oooohh.....

Only 3 weeks tomorrow until we head off for EuroHOG! Bike serviced, HOGAssist paid for, travel insurance sorted, wife's 'plane tickets organised (too chicken to ride down!), hotels booked. Looks like all I need now is a GB sticker for my bike (what's that all about then?!!)

Good to see entertainment programme now on web - some good sounding bands (eg 79ers and Never The Bride). How am I gonna get through the next 3 weeks..?

Oooohh.....

Only 3 weeks tomorrow until we head off for EuroHOG! Bike serviced, HOGAssist paid for, travel insurance sorted, wife's 'plane tickets organised (too chicken to ride down!), hotels booked. Looks like all I need now is a GB sticker for my bike (what's that all about then?!!)

Good to see entertainment programme now on web - some good sounding bands (eg 79ers and Never The Bride). How am I gonna get through the next 3 weeks..?

Slowly :)

and btw, check your personal messages please.

Yes! Yes! Yes! What a brilliant time. Will hopefully get some photos posted soon (not great at this techy stuff) including the one with the big red London bus we met at a layby in France..?!

An absolutely fantastic run.

Back