free website stats program Enlighten Us Grasshopper | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Enlighten Us Grasshopper

Life-One time around, no practice, nobody gets out alive.
Everyone dies-Not everyone lives.
Stop and smell the roses.

Put Listerine in a spray bottle, spray it on your arms/legs. NO mosquitoes.

Alka Seltzer in the toilet bowel to remove stains.

I heard from some college professor that you could pour 2 cups of Ginger Ale into a Fire Ant mound and it will kill the entire colony including the queen. Said it does this by the carbon dioxide in the Gingle Ale being heavier than air and smoothering the ant colony. Never have tired it, always forget about it, but gonna one day. If it don't work I will just mix the rest of the Ginger Ale with Tequila.

Put Listerine in a spray bottle, spray it on your arms/legs. NO mosquitoes. .. . . . . ..

It only works for a few minutes, tried this in the swamps when I used to do surveying work. They also said same thing about this lotion called Skin So Soft, it only works for a few minutes also. Skeeters are very aggresive, they will endure pungent odors for new blood.

. . .. . .
Barrier cream does also protect you from harmful chemicals that may be in some of the lubes and cleaners we use. Brian

Brian I used to buy GoJo and Lava but seems Dawn dishwashing liquid cuts hard grease off my hands better than anything.

I heard from some college professor that you could pour 2 cups of Ginger Ale into a Fire Ant mound and it will kill the entire colony including the queen. Said it does this by the carbon dioxide in the Gingle Ale being heavier than air and smoothering the ant colony. Never have tired it, always forget about it, but gonna one day. If it don't work I will just mix the rest of the Ginger Ale with Tequila.

I tried it and it didn't work for me.

I tried it and it didn't work for me.

Well there you go, thanks for the reply Joe, I'll just keep mixing my Tequila with 'whatever' is in the frig. I've always kinda thought, there was a verse left off of Genesis. I think originally it prolly read,

Because of your sin the woman will bear kids in travail, the man will work by the sweat of his brow, the serpent will crawl in the dust, And 3 of ya's are gonna have FIRE ANTS in ya backyard forever.

JMHO :lolrolling

if you have anything corroded together soak them in coke overnight, and they will fall apart by morning.

if not mix with rum...:D

Back