free website stats program Easyrider Mags | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Easyrider Mags

Thank you Jack. I also like your thinking..I may have to look you up next time I get down to Jacksonville, and buy you a cup of coffee.. or Ice Tea. Thats one good thing about being a OTR Truck driver I go all over the place. . I'm sitting here at the house tonite. and last week, I was in Dallas the first of the week, then NH the second half of the week.. lol..

Thank you Jack. I also like your thinking..I may have to look you up next time I get down to Jacksonville, and buy you a cup of coffee.. or Ice Tea..Tom

We can trade stories, come on down:s

Old easy rider. back in the day when i followed the white line, Wife and i looked forward to the new month mag, She would read me the stories as we
trucked accross the good old USA. Wished i had keeped all the mags i had:(
it would be fun rereading them:s

Update on Easyrider collection.

Well it took a lot longer to get out to the garage and check out what I have for old Easyrider mags but here's a quick list.
1977 October
1978 All months but March, June and July
1979 All months but March, Nov.
1980 All but April
1981 All but April, July, Aug., Oct.
1982 All but Jan., Feb., June, July, Nov., Dec.
1983 All
1984 All but March, May
1985 I have Jan., April, June, Aug., and Sept.
1986 I have Feb., June, Oct., and Dec.
1989 I have July, Dec.
All together there are 77 Easyrider Mags, 8 In The Wind, Two Special editions from 1982 and 1984.
Also have 13 Iron Horse and 10 Supercycle from late 1970's into early 1980's
I would be interested in selling but I won't bother with E-bay.If your interested send a private message and we'll try to work something out.
Animal

Boy thats alot of good reading there.. Forsure.. Who ever the lucky one is that get's um.. enjoy..Tom

At the end of October I was trying to find my cold weather gear and found an 88 ERider read the whole thing again and it was like a time machine

Just out of idle curiosity, when did the mag begin? If memory serves I have the first 4-5 years of them.
Ishmael

Just out of idle curiosity, when did the mag begin? If memory serves I have the first 4-5 years of them.
Ishmael

The October 1977 is issue #52 so counting backwards 4 years and 4 months would mean the first issue was May 1973. I had started a subscription in 74 but left those behind when I moved from Toronto to Calgary in the spring of 77. Sure wish I had those ones but like my momma used to say "wish in one hand and spit in the other and see which fills up first"

Back