free website stats program Easyrider Mags | Harley Davidson Forums

Easyrider Mags

Animal

Anyone know if old Easyrider mags from the late 70's are worth anything or have I been lugging these are for years for nothing?

Check out E-Bay,about $5 each,if the Dave Mann centerfold is good,$8.
How many you got?I might be interested.Mark.

Getting out the X-mas lights I came across the box in the garage. I haven't opened it up in a few years so I'll have to get back to you, but buy memory about 50 or so. Plus some old Iron Horse and other biker mags. I'll look tomorrow and post what's in there.

I just did an advanced search of completed listings for Easy Rider Magazines on ebay. I saw some 1970's sold for $11 - $20, probably in excellent condition, some didn't sell. It's worth looking into.

Thanks for the info, I'm now at the kids house putting up their X-mas lights so there done right. Will look when home again or on Monday during the day.

I inherited a whole set of Easy Rider Magazine's. I got them back to just about the beginning of The Mag.. You can go in there and read some of the stories from long ago and relize just how much things have changed.. comradery seems to be a thing of the past.. I also got a nice sized collection of old playboy mags from the 60s and 70s.. You can go in to some of them and read comments from soldiers that were in Vietnam at the time.. I would recommend to you if you ain't hungry and you got a good dry place to keep them. I would hang on to them.. One day you'll be glad you did..

I inherited a whole set of Easy Rider Magazine's. I got them back to just about the beginning of The Mag.. You can go in there and read some of the stories from long ago and relize just how much things have changed.. comradery seems to be a thing of the past.. I also got a nice sized collection of old playboy mags from the 60s and 70s.. You can go in to some of them and read comments from soldiers that were in Vietnam at the time.. I would recommend to you if you ain't hungry and you got a good dry place to keep them. I would hang on to them.. One day you'll be glad you did..

I like the way you think, I have 2 sets of Easyriders foil collector cards still wrapped up never opened, some day may pass them down:s

Back