free website stats program Ear Piercings | Page 5 | Harley Davidson Forums

Ear Piercings

Left ear about 20 years now, but I quit wearing anything in it after about three years so it is just a dimple that I would have to push something through now.

I forgot to add that I have a great big 8 pointed chaos star on my left upper chest with a big sword through it. I have had that tat for 18 years. I just talked my wife into letting me add another, so I am going to extend from the current one up and over the shoulder and part way down the upper arm. So a total of left shoulder, left upper back, and very top part of left upper chest... if I can decide what to do with it.

Bear is my totem, and I have a thing for wolves. Neither go with the chaos star, but I can match colors a bit so they do not look bad together. Too many ideas, and too little artistic skills. :small3d007: I just cannot pin it down to give a real artist and idea of where to start.

Nothing yet at 64, but my wife would like me to have a nose ring so she could control me and lead me around!

Just before highschool, I got my left ear pierced and always wore a small gold hoop. Thought I was gonna be a rock star.

Kept it through college. Playing bass covering top 40 wasn't that appealling and reality settled in. Zeppelin wasn't coming back so, how was I ever going to open for them?!

After college and as my career advanced, my mentor in sales pointed out to me that if I wanted to represent and work for millonaire clients, than I better represent them as they represent themselves. No more blond frosted tip spiked hair................and lost the gold hoop.

Job worked out for me and I'm still the same man abit with a conservative hair cut and no jewerly. Don't even wear a watch. Just my wedding band.

On my 40th, I got a tattoo that represents my heritage on my left shoulder/arm. Figured, I don't need to worry if it doesn't look good in 20 years cause, I don't expect my charming good looks to hold up the same either. Wife and kids like it and as long as they plan on keeping me, I should be OK.

still have three holes in my ear from high school. havent had anything in em since a high school fight. that hurts. also was a pain with my long hair.

Got my ear done when I was 55 or so and my first tat when I was 67. Plan on one more tat on right shoulder. My wife even got a samll rose on back of left shoulder. I almost dropped dead when she said she would get it after I got mine.

Had some hard times about 40 years ago was down and out and flat broke.
After getting back on my feet said I would never be broke again. Pierced my left ear and got a diamod stud and can always cash it in if things get bad.

Tats make a statement that is permanent.

Back