free website stats program Ear Piercings | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Ear Piercings

Oh this should stir it up some. When I was young, ear rings were for girls and tattoos were for bad boys. Father once said if my brother got an ear ring he would rip it out with a pair of vice grips. That thought stuck ....so none for me.

Back in 1971 a bunch of us were hanging out at our apartment and someone said hey, why don't we pierce our ear. Of course we all did it (must've been the wacky tobacky and beer). When we reported to the ship the following Monday, the Chief hit the overhead (ceiling for you land lubbers). We resorted to heavy monofilament fishing line and he wasn't fooled or impressed. That "disobedience" lasted about a week and if we ever wanted liberty again, we all gave it up. Next came the tatoos, but I'll save that for the tatoo thread!

No piercings or tats. It's a personal choice, just not for me. Piercings will eventually heal over, tat's are forever. Always stressed this to my daughter, so being the beautiful & obedient child she has always been, she got the earrings & left the tat's for someone else.......Man I Love that girl !!!!

Pierced left ear 25 years ago was bored and did it myself, wore a stud for 5 years, can't wear anymore as it closed shut, one tat got it 3 years ago took me 5 years to find the right design.

No holes except the ones God created in me. Can't see the point. No pun intended.

Forgot I posted earlier too.

I have my left ear double pierced and I have 3, working on 4 tattoos. I got my ear pierced when was I was 12. My dad was not real happy, but did not say anything. I do not wear earrings anymore, but the tats are starting to become more abundant.

Left ear about 20 years now, but I quit wearing anything in it after about three years so it is just a dimple that I would have to push something through now.

One hole in the left ear 28 years ago. I own one earing and its a hoop.
Never thought much of tats until my bro just got out. He is doing ink as a pro and he's got my thinking about it.

Bodeen

Back