free website stats program Dyna beads | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dyna beads

HA HA, Well we will see. I just ordered some on ebay $12 (3 beers) so if they work, good... if not I am down 3 beers.

I am assuming I keep any weighs that are currently on the wheel?

you can i installed mine with new tires and no weights

Sounds mostly positive. How do you know how many beads to put in? Does it matter if I pour in three oz or six oz?

I am sitting here and laughing. There are a lot of skeptics out there when it comes to using dyna beads, aren't there. To most, it is just too radical a departure from the lead weights for them to feel comfortable using them. After all, they might harm something.
I am laughing because dyna beads are to tires what Pledge is to making a bike look good. Talk about skeptics and doubting Thomases.
Anybody who has ever knocked Pledge and then discovered the merits of using it is just one small step from trying beads in their next tire change.
I remember when I saw my first Harley with an electrical starter? Horrors! The same can be said for the first time I saw cruise control and a Cd player on a bike. Horrors again! And then came the day I saw Brembo dual disk brakes!
I like Pledge, elec starters, CD players, cruise control and Brembo brakes. And, I especially like beads in a tire. To each his own.
I am still laughing.

Back