free website stats program Dunlop E3 Bias Ply with Dyna Beads | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dunlop E3 Bias Ply with Dyna Beads

Thanks TripleJ, Hunter makes state of the art equipment. Don't they have it down to an exacting science!

Thanks for all the feed back guys!! I did decide to go the tried and true balancing and not go with the dyna beads. I actually read somewhere that any tire that had perpendicular ridges would inhibit the movement of the dyna beads, and since the original post I cut off the wrapping and found some slight perpendicular ridging so I am not taking any chances.

Also, found that Dunlop will not warrantee any tires with the dyna bead balance system!!

Roger

Thanks for all the feed back guys!! I did decide to go the tried and true balancing and not go with the dyna beads. I actually read somewhere that any tire that had perpendicular ridges would inhibit the movement of the dyna beads, and since the original post I cut off the wrapping and found some slight perpendicular ridging so I am not taking any chances.

Also, found that Dunlop will not warrantee any tires with the dyna bead balance system!!

Roger

Smart move IMO. Dunlop obviously knows a bit more about the beads than most do.

I have heard that before. What does the paint dot on the tire represent.
When i build an aircraft tire thats what the tech manual says. match the valve stem with the red dot on the tire we dont spin balance on Back hawk tires they dont roll very fast.

Back