free website stats program Drink Holder | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Drink Holder

ok i like to take it off when I part . I got tried for removing to gromet so I left it out. After about aweek I had a coffee cup that stuck a little when I picked it up the hole thing came off the pivot. the cup holder then fell off brushed tank no damage then landed in the grass I went back and found it.
Have to get lucky some times
Oh yea anf what stevec314 said make dran sure you don't get super size anything if it top heavy it will tip over learned that one two I can blame that on wife

Thanks for the information, I'm glad it didn't scratch the paint on the bike.

Barefoot Willie's here. Sams as a few of my buddies.
I am going to put a second one on the saddlebag gard for little lady so she can have her drink handy too....

CROW :)

I just use the HD bag that goes on the crash bar around the saddlebag. Works well for cold drinks.
I've considered those but on my bike, in summer, that spot gets VERY hotttttt ... so I imagine a cold drink would be a hot one very soon lol .... I'd like to see something that fits in my lower fairing glove box .... I'm tempted to make my own if I can't find one ... something to slip a water bottle in is what i'm looking for.

Hey Top! :coffee The SgtMaj wants to know; What the EDITare those orange disks on the ground, and :bigsmiley19: are they doing there behind "your bike"? Looks like someone needs to do a little police call in the parking lot!

Chuckle chuckle chuckle :newsmile026: US Army Aviation, all the way!
Those orange disks prevent the side stands from burying in the grass or dirt, and are provided as a courtesy at some events. Buy your own for $5.99 and put a lanyard on it so when you rock the bike up, it is easily picked up and put into your luggage while mounted on the bike. :D

As for the beverage holder, I never considered using one, but the second time my gal went to ride with me two-up she sprung the question. I am considering using one,

kk-056-lg.jpg

and they do look good... :small3d015:

Last edited:
I've got the Kruzer Kaddy on my Sporty. Prob is that it turns over too easy with anything in it over half full.

Anybody know how to make them NOT swivel?

Even when I turn or ride, I don't generally lean far enough to make the drink spill or fall out. Tracy

Those orange disks prevent the side stands from burying in the grass or dirt, and are provided as a courtesy at some events. Buy your own and put a lanyard on it so when you rock the bike up, it is easily picked up and put into your luggage while mounted on the bike. :D

I picked up the HD Jiffy Stand Coaster (94647-98) and found that after straddling the bike, firing it up, and leaning it off the jiffy stand to get the puck out, it is really convenient to simply slip it into the slot in the seat for the rider backrest. It stays there fine and is ready to throw down when you park it again.

Smitty,

Got mine mounted on the left side of the handle bar, kinda in the same place as the one in the pic.

Yup, got the rubber grommet in there too and it will turn completely over with very little effort. That's why I'm trying to figure out if anybody figured out a way to make them "not" swivel.

On my way to a dealer event, I had an open bottle up against the headlight & windshield (wont fall thru to the ground), and a full bottle in the Kaddy. Noticed it was tipping and falling out and caught it in mid-air before it got away from me. It made it completely out of the Kaddy and was quite interesting to catch it doing about 75mph. Tracy

works great, kruzer caddy. for water bottles fantastic, used mine on a trip 7000mi across the usa and no probs with seeing guages or tipping. good luck!:D

Back