free website stats program Drink Holder | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Drink Holder

I could have used one of those the other day. Stopped in for some breakfast on my way to work, thought I had the coffee situated in the saddle bag so it wouldn't spill. Got to work and the coffee had spill, the breakfast was soggy. :(

I have used a black plastic barefoot willies cupholder on my Ultra and RG for about 4 years. They are a lot cheaper than most, but I did have to replace the platic clamp with something I already had in the garage. I use it for drinks when taking long trips, but have found it's a great place to put my gloves when I don't otherwise need it.

Where do you get one? Show us a picture. :s

For Ultra owners or those with glovebox/lowers, this is another option. It's a nice location, easy enough to access, and looks good, IMO.

hogtrough.com/prod_unltraclassic.htm

I have one like this I use it often, you should see the looks I get running down the interstate drinking a cup of coffee. :)

I have a Kruzer Caddy on my Heritage also. It works wells and looks good, but it really doesn't pivot smoothly.

You should see some of the looks I get when I pull up to a fast food drive-thru window. :D

Most people turn around with the drink in their hand, see the bike, get a puzzled look and ask, "how are you going to carry this on there?" I just laugh and tell them, "That's why God made cup holders!"

Gary;
I see your logic, but I got to have one.
One reason I don't ride my bike to the office very often is because I can't stop and get my Tim Hortons extra large coffee.
The Krazy Kaddy would fix all that.

Rod

Hers one heads up warning on the holders.
The one I have use a rubber gromet to secure holder to mount. They are easly removed from the mount .
Make darn sure you use the gromet. your may find yourself picking up you coffe cup and the holder comes with it then falls free of the cup on to your fuel tank and or bounce down the road.
Please don't ask how i know.

Sorry Smitty, I can't resist.....How did you find out this tidbit of information?:D

HAHAHA I got one of those kruzer kaddies and let me tell you. Make sure that the liquid isn't top heavy or when you take off and turn like I did it will do a stunning 360 loop to loop and end up in the road. Fortunately, I was drinking from a gatoraide and the lid was on but it was hillarious. I would recomend that you use the locking function on it so that won't happen to you.

Steve

Back