free website stats program Don't know about this riding season..... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Don't know about this riding season.....

ive been there. its a long and painfull road. I'm glad i had it done though. as others have said thoroughly check out all your options. good luck

Well, good news!
Got a 2nd opinion.
MRI showed a Bulging disk between C6/C7. I had an injection in the spine at that point and relieved a lot of pain. I'm still going to Physical Therapy 3 days a week. Feeling A LOT better.
Thanks guys.
Maybe the Heritage WILL leave the garage for rides and not just washes.

Well, good news!
Got a 2nd opinion.
MRI showed a Bulging disk between C6/C7. I had an injection in the spine at that point and relieved a lot of pain. I'm still going to Physical Therapy 3 days a week. Feeling A LOT better.
Thanks guys.

That is good news! Hope you continue to improve and get out on the road soon.

Well, good news!
Got a 2nd opinion.
Thanks guys.

:DGreat news, I am a Big believer in second opinions, the first workers comp Dr I saw said nothing wrong with my back, that was not so, my Dr at the Mayo clinic got me pretty much squared away and on disability. Good luck with the injections

Well, good news!
Got a 2nd opinion.
Thanks guys.

Fantabulous! So excited for you! I realize that the Health Care System in the States is lots different than it is up here: I hope that you will continue to improve!
Blessings

Back