free website stats program dont be to eager to get on the road | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

dont be to eager to get on the road

Good post Lorne.
I will pass this along to all riders this weekend at a breast cancer awareness ride. I'm sure some of them are going out for the first time.

Lorne, hows the repairs coming along on your parent's house? Would this be the house you grew up in?

who said i grew up (you obviously have asked my wife)???? :D

believe it or not we still haven't got to the repair quotes even starting. this is so long and drawn out it is unbelievable...

who said i grew up (you obviously have asked my wife)???? :D

believe it or not we still haven't got to the repair quotes even starting. this is so long and drawn out it is unbelievable...

:p Now this is funny , having met Lorne I can honestly say he is a Big kid just like me
:eam:lolrolling

Thats the truth. After a while of not riding, you kinda need to relearn a lot of the basics and reprogram yourself to be careful. Sometimes after getting back on the bike after 4 months... a couple close calls will teach me back to being cautious

we have all summer to enjoy so let's make sure we can take advantage of every day available and not be somewhere we dont want to be..

Back