free website stats program Donate | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Donate

For me, I thought about how much money i saved, by recieving help from this forum, and i became a no brainer to donate. :s

The information alone is reason enough to donate. When you factor in the entertainment and friendship, priceless. Oh yea and the Jack, Glider, Hoople, et. al. how could you not donate.

OK Jack, back to your room now :lolrolling

But Boss, it takes a lot of money to run a site this big with such a huge data base that you worked soooo hard on not to mention how large our family has grown, riding a harley fun, learning how to care for it exciting, becoming a donator PRICELESS IMO CAPS INTENDED, you know who LOL:newsmile100:

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Jack I didn't even know there was a DONATE button, thanks for thr reminder, just donated.

Good for you, thats what it is all about:s

All right Jack; stop nagging, it's done. :s Glad you decided to stick around.

Dont meen to be a Nag LOL, good for you I just think it is a very noble cause can you put a price on the friendship, comedy, cant believe I said that, and knowledge here JMO, signed....Capital Jack:s

Last edited by a moderator:
The information alone is reason enough to donate. When you factor in the entertainment and friendship, priceless. Oh yea and the Jack, Glider, Hoople, et. al. how could you not donate.

OK Jack....you win!:D

May be I missed my calling I should be a salesman for H D Talking LOL:newsmile100:

Jack has great point, i am sure it takes alot of $ to keep this site running.

I think it should be pointed out that this site is great because it has vast info and you do not have to donate if you do not want to. And if you dont, you are still gonna get the same help and info.

Donating is just a way of helping the forum, and saying thanks.

Jack has great point, i am sure it takes alot of $ to keep this site running.

I think it should be pointed out that this site is great because it has vast info and you do not have to donate if you do not want to. And if you dont, you are still gonna get the same help and info.

Donating is just a way of helping the forum, and saying thanks.

Couldnt have said it better Jim, how bout we go in sales LOL:newsmile100:

Back