free website stats program Donate | Harley Davidson Forums

Donate

J

Jack Klarich

Just wondering how many have thought about clicking the Donate button recently?:s

I do it annually as a birthday present to myself. Better than any magazine subscription on Earth!

Yeah, thinking the same (birthday present to myself, mag subscription). I like to help out those that deserve. This forum definatly is worth it... How close to 40k are we?

I'm another one that donates a wee bit around the time of my birthday but then the site gives me many hours of entertainment

Brian

Yeah, thinking the same (birthday present to myself, mag subscription). I like to help out those that deserve. This forum definatly is worth it... How close to 40k are we?

If you scroll all the way to the bottom of the home page and look under Harley Davidson Community Statistics, you'll see that as of this post we have 39,019 members!

Hey Jack I didn't even know there was a DONATE button, thanks for thr reminder, just donated.

Thanks, we sincerely appreciate it!

:cheers

I get in the mood to donate around Christmas. All the help on this forum saves me money so I feel it's only right to give some back.

Back