free website stats program Dobeck TFI | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Dobeck TFI

"LOOKS" can be achieved in many ways with a different air cleaner treatments (covers).
If you have to have something that looks like a pair of bull horns, then go for it then. It's your ride and you have to be the one that is happy.:D

Just remember about the weight of the fancy units and how far out they will hang, that relates to leverage hanging on your throttle body. :D

Drives me nuts when you are rational!!!!
Tks.. It's so much easier for me to stick with HD and their products are of quality.
I just have to make sure the co2 sensor is on it so I can plug in the TFI unit
Dobeck are recommending.
Tks again for all you wisdom
WAP.gif

I always liked the look(s) of HD's SE Heavy Breather on Street Glides...very nice addition to the bike. For israguard - enjoy that new Gen 3.X tuner - it opens up a ton of upgrade opportunities...let the $pending begin...:D

let the $pending begin...
------------------------------

Good morning Iceman,
The Wife is NOT amused.... oh well.. is what it is !!

I have a question on the Gen 3 TFI. I ride a 07 electraglide classic. Monster ovals, Ness Big sucker and the Generation 3. I tuned it as the recommended spec's show for the stage 1. My question is after riding for a bit ( mostly on the highway ) the bike kills on deceleration when slowing down for a stop or a speed limit change. I can put it in neutral and it will fire right up but at the next change same thing happens. Oddly enough it seems that this only happens on a day that is on the hot side, (80's-90's ). Any ideas?

Back