free website stats program Do you do the "biker wave" at Sport Bike Riders? | Page 17 | Harley Davidson Forums

Do you do the "biker wave" at Sport Bike Riders?

Not to sound conceited, but I let my wife wave if she's w/me, other wise, I just don't feel the need to shift my attention to wave, and usually don't. I don't feel it means anything whether I do or don't wave.

I always wave at all riders. I'm not a Harley snob. I love mine, but I loved the Suzuki Intruder 1500 that I traded for it too. It's not what you ride, it's that you ride. Just my $.02.

I agree, I wave at everyone. Kind of like growing up in western Ks. where everyone waved index finger up just like everyone knew everyone. Two on the ground will keep you around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCglide
I always wave at all riders. I'm not a Harley snob. I love mine, but I loved the Suzuki Intruder 1500 that I traded for it too. It's not what you ride, it's that you ride. Just my $.02.

Excellent post. My sentiments exactly!

I agree 100%

Heck ya we wave at sport bike riders. Hey, anyone on a bike is doing just what you are, enjoying what we all consider something special. Why segragate between styles???

Back