free website stats program Do any of you Street Bobbers use a backpack? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Do any of you Street Bobbers use a backpack?

That Kuryakyn Gran Tour seat bag really looks nice nakkers. I watched the video on it and no doubt it's a nice piece.

I think I picked it up for $135 USD including shipping and taxes from ebay last spring. It's a good quality product and highly recommend it.

I use a backpack to ride to work almost every day and I pretty much hate it. Looking to pick up a set of detachable bags so I can remove them when I want a cleaner look.

I've ridden with backpacks for many years. Its fine, but then I'm ex airborne infantry so I've always had a pack or a 1st sergeant on my back so I'm used to it, just don't load more than say 15lbs in the pack, use one which has a belt or chest strap to snug the pack up to your body, dont use a pack which sits above the base of your neck-it should sit tween the tops of your shoulders.
Don't buy cheap and try the pack on over your bike gear including rain gear.
Hi tech pack for bikers, google Kriega.
Pack that locks to bike and is slash proof google pacsafe.

You might consider the T Bags "Falcon" bag. I've had one for awhile, and it works fantastic. Take a look. Well thought out, and extremely well made.

0116111504.jpg

That Kuryakyn Gran Tour seat bag really looks nice nakkers. I watched the video on it and no doubt it's a nice piece.

I can vouch for the Kuryakin stuff, I love it.

Nakkers- its no good -I can't keep quiet any longer-your name in the english/english language means those two precious spherical objects contained in a small sack just below the appendage you use to drain your bladder and if you are lucky, to create little nakkers in your image.
Hope I haven't spoiled your christmas, but hey, us limeys can often be heard sayin I need a fag (cigarette) and since the smoking ban in bars in england its not unusual in england to hear "where are ya" -"I'm round the back havin a fag".
In certain parts of the country meatballs are called faggots.
I apologise if this is a thread bump, so back to the subject of sacks n bags.

Heres another idea ENDSCUOIO.IT
-ok -italian but you would get it made by an american craftsman.

I can vouch for the Kuryakin stuff, I love it.

Nakkers- its no good -I can't keep quiet any longer-your name in the english/english language means those two precious spherical objects contained in a small sack just below the appendage you use to drain your bladder and if you are lucky, to create little nakkers in your image.
Hope I haven't spoiled your christmas, but hey, us limeys can often be heard sayin I need a fag (cigarette) and since the smoking ban in bars in england its not unusual in england to hear "where are ya" -"I'm round the back havin a fag".
In certain parts of the country meatballs are called faggots.
I apologise if this is a thread bump, so back to the subject of sacks n bags.

Heres another idea ENDSCUOIO.IT
-ok -italian but you would get it made by an american craftsman.

Blue Glide,

With a last name of Nakoneczny, I've pretty well heard them all. I'm not sure what will get past the mods here but, my perspective, it's all good brother.

I earned the handle in college. Among several others over the years. I'm pretty sure those that coined the handle for me, had know idea of it's origins. So, thank you for the smile and laugh. It makes me honor it even more.

Cheers.

PS, my father is Polish while my Mum is from Glasgow.

Blue Glide,

With a last name of Nakoneczny, I've pretty well heard them all. I'm not sure what will get past the mods here but, my perspective, it's all good brother.

I earned the handle in college. Among several others over the years. I'm pretty sure those that coined the handle for me, had know idea of it's origins. So, thank you for the smile and laugh. It makes me honor it even more.

Cheers.

PS, my father is Polish while my Mum is from Glasgow.

OK my friend, you obviously have them big style if your dad is polish and your ma is from Glasgie-what a mix-I aint messin with that-big respect- Glasgow is the meanest city in the British Isles bar none- great people but not to be messed with.
Respect and all the best for hogmanay.
For a look at the Polish spirit read the long walk by Slavomir Rawicz ISBN 1-84119 -240-6.

And just to recover from a thread bump, for quick release bag fittings see this:

Bag Mounting

I have them for my stock harley bags and they are great and much cheaper than the HD QD bags.

Not a fan of hanging anything on me, too dangerous IMHO.

I want a clean look too, and no bags, so i put on a detachable sissy bar for when my wife rides, or I want to strap down stuff. Even went for the rack to make it more useful.

Then it comes off!

SBarRackEricaretouches012.jpg

Back