free website stats program Digital Oil Level/Temp Gauge Experience | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Digital Oil Level/Temp Gauge Experience

The new ones are made in Germany, and have markings for checking your oil manually. The oil level indicator is accurate, and so is the temp gauge.

Had mine for month or so, no complaints thus far. Seems accurate but, I still use the stick to check level.

AJ

Mine works like a charm. ~10 months so far. Temperature agrees pretty much with a hand held IR gun but it is a little hotter inside than outside the crankcase. Level works well too. I bought it with the bike so its under warantee perhaps that's why it is still working...

i put one on my 07 ultra, like it but the display is upside down, can i remove the top and rotate then put it back on, about 6 screws,??

yes you can rotate it, had one on my 07 softail and now on my 08 ultra no problems with rain or washing:small3d007::small3d007:

I like mine, but the digital readout for the oil level isn't correct. When the oil is a little over half way between the full and add, the readout says it's overfull.

Back