free website stats program Did we just get Insulted? | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Did we just get Insulted?

True, but Oz also gave us Paul Hogan, Yahoo Serious, and Outback Steakhouse restaurants...

So should we be upset or not?

HEY, I HAD ABSOLUTELY NO IDEA THAT WE WERE SO LOVED IN THE STATES!!

IF I HAD'VE KNOWN THAT I WOULD NEVER HAVE MADE FUN ABOUT HOW YOU GUYS RIDE ON THE WRONG SIDE OF THE ROAD.AND LETS BE HONEST,WE BOTH STARTED OUT AS PRISON CAMPS MANY MANY YEARS AGO

EXCEPT WE GOT LUCKIER QUICKER:taunt.

True, but Oz also gave us Paul Hogan, Yahoo Serious, and Outback Steakhouse restaurants...

So should we be upset or not?

I agree But Yahoo Serious are you SERIOUS!

Thanks for the AC/DC post I have bever seen the long way to the top video before way cool and way old

Hey, I have been talking to Twrecks via Email and he referred to us over here as buggers??? What the heck is a bugger?? :dknow :s

If you think his words are different, you ought to hear him talk. I have talked to him a little and I have to have him talk s l o w so I can understand him. :D I've known him for a couple of years and we have had a lot of laughs together. Heck, I've even talked to Glider and he has an odd way about him also. :D Get them two together and I just have to sit back and listen. :D

If you think his words are different, you ought to hear him talk. I have talked to him a little and I have to have him talk s l o w so I can understand him. I've known him for a couple of years and we have had a lot of laughs together. Heck, I've even talked to Glider and he has an odd way about him also. :D Get them two together and I just have to sit back and listen. :D

Whatcha talkin' about buddy, you talk funny too :D I guess as long as we don get called a bugger, we're doing OK.

But "T" takes the cake. All you have to do is to tell him to type faster and he looses it:D. :worthy

Last edited:
If you think his words are different, you ought to hear him talk. I have talked to him a little and I have to have him talk s l o w so I can understand him. :D I've known him for a couple of years and we have had a lot of laughs together. Heck, I've even talked to Glider and he has an odd way about him also. :D Get them two together and I just have to sit back and listen. :D

Hey TC, good to see you here, :hiiyou've been pretty quiet lately. How's that Deuce going, bout time you traded up, isn't it? :33: We havn't spoken for a while, must catch up soon, I miss our chats. I promise I'll speak r e a l s l o w for ya!! :taunt

Howdy TC, long time no see.

T is going to speak real slow while we sit around the Bush telly. These Cane toads are all alike.

Just need an interpretor then :D

Last edited:
Back