free website stats program Daytona Bike Week 2012 | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Daytona Bike Week 2012

Or 30 miles north in Palm Coast we stayed at a brand new Days Inn last year. Several restaurants within walking distance and only around $60 a night.

Dr.D has my vote. I stay in Flagler Beach(rented house) and it is a nice ride into the action zone, plus I get to ride the loop everyday, and makes for great day trips to St. Augustine, Deland, Palatka, Bunnel etc. It also gets you far enough out that if you don't want to fight the madness you can go around it and see what is happening to the south.

Dr.D has my vote. I stay in Flagler Beach(rented house) and it is a nice ride into the action zone, plus I get to ride the loop everyday, and makes for great day trips to St. Augustine, Deland, Palatka, Bunnel etc. It also gets you far enough out that if you don't want to fight the madness you can go around it and see what is happening to the south.
Don has my vote. Get in touch on the net with the Daytona Beach Chamber of Commerce. They will tell you all the events going on in the surrounding area, housing and hotel availablity and possibly HD Rentals. I know that Rossmeyer HD which is local did it.

Florida Beach & Family Vacations - Daytona Beach, Florida, Official Vacation Guide
officialbikeweek.com
Finally the Chamber of Commerce which looks like a dupe
Home - Daytona Beach Bike Week

I tend to like to the stuff south of Main Street and south of Daytona. But that's just my preference. I like riding the Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge, A1A south to the Inlet. And some of the roads west of 95.

I will admit, I don't do alot of partying during bike week. Too many ways to end up in a bad situation. But riding on the other hand. That's my thing. Having been here a long time, and riding the area when it's not bike week, we have some great areas to see..

Back