free website stats program Daylight Savings | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Daylight Savings

I changed my clocks a week ago but the dog hasnt been watching them too well he seems to want fed an hour early every day and the cat keeps getting my movments wrong as well
so bear in mind that your pets may be a little confused about the sudden routine change

Brian

Wouldn't you be early for breakfast if you forgot to set the clock back?:33::D

Well, now that you all are somewhat on the right time...we don't do that here in Arizona, it would be too confusing for us. I just wanted to say, stay warm...it's only 80 degrees here.....not to rub it in or anything :s

CatWoman ::rider

Hey Cat, it was in the low 80's here in SoCal also...great riding these days, with things nice and bright in the mornings!

Hey Cat, it was in the low 80's here in SoCal also...great riding these days, with things nice and bright in the mornings!

I guess mid to southern AZ isn't the only 'ride all year' place in the US, but it sure is great to have warm, sunny weather, isn't it. Although, I kind of miss the 100 degree days -- I like to ride at night thn, and feel the occasionally cool breeze when passing a stand of trees or golf course. Do you get that effect in SoCal?

CatWoman

Back