free website stats program Daylight Savings | Harley Davidson Forums

Daylight Savings

They don't change the clocks in Saskatchewan (Canadian Province). I don't think they know how.

Yup, was out for a ride today, kept looking at my watch, saying to myself, hmm 3pm next week this is gonna be 4pm. I hate when it gets darker earlier

In addition to Glider's reminder, don't forget to change the batteries in the smoke detectors and carbon monoxide detectors in your homes! :cheers

Thanks Glider for the reminder.

It's now time for me to hibernate for the winter lol....retirement does have some advantages.

Also, great advice on the smoke detectors and Co2 detectors also....this house is very new to us, we just moved in July 1st and have a new gas-log fireplace in the LR which is my first....definitely gotta have the Co2 with it....

I try to remember to change clocks & smoke detectors when I get up Sunday morning. No work that day just hunny do list that never ends. As long as I have the bike, truck, & her car washed by the time she gets up I am doing good.

One of the Joys of being Retired, don't worry much about the clock .. :)

Amen to that brother. Not sure where I found the time to do anything while I was working, I never seem to have enough now that I'm not working, for money that is. :cheers

We wind our clocks the opposite to you guys, like most things we do the reverse to what you all do!!!:D

Back