free website stats program Customize our Harley | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Customize our Harley

I really enjoy customizing my bike. I'm a female and people turn their heads when they see me riding to begin with so they may as well take a good look at the great bike that I have.

I will make upgrades on my Heritage Softail Classic that I feel should have been done stock such as passenger foot boards vs. the pegs, a small chrome luggage rack, crash bar, chrome hand grips,chrome axle caps,and lamp visors to give it an even more classic look.....think that's about it.

My first Harley I spent all the extra brotherh on things that sparkel and shine. Some were good and some were a waste (like a chrome swingarm, then put hard saddlebags on....you can't see enough of the swingarm to make with a smart move).

This bike I am setting up for comfort and good looks with the major thrust on comfortable. I like to ride, and I want to be comfortable. You never know when it will rain, or turn cold or get hot. With out ample storage you are SOL.

Yes I want my Bike to get looks (and it does) but the #1 head I want it to turn is mine. Everyday when I look into the garrage and see it I want it to excite me. When that wears off, its time to change the ride.

FM

Back