free website stats program Custom seat come back with a scuff | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Custom seat come back with a scuff

I thought about doing the seat on my Indian in a Gator skin at one time. Thought that might be neat for a little bit different, just never got around to it.

Are you gonna tell who made the seat?

Not yet because they did a nice job on the seat and I don't want to give the guy a bad rap. The only mistake he did make was that he did not package the seat properly for shipping, I assume that the scuff occurred during shipping. I did manage to remove most of the scuff so it is not a big deal but I would like to talk to him about it so he doesn't make this mistake again.

I'm with you TripleJ, I have seen boots with ostrich and 'gator skin...but on a motorcycle it should look awesome. There is a custom saddle maker here in SoCal even makes it out of starfish skin in bright colors as well! :)

Not yet because they did a nice job on the seat and I don't want to give the guy a bad rap. The only mistake he did make was that he did not package the seat properly for shipping, I assume that the scuff occurred during shipping. I did manage to remove most of the scuff so it is not a big deal but I would like to talk to him about it so he doesn't make this mistake again.

If it was insured while shipped get it fixed to your liking JMO Like the color:s

Back