free website stats program Custom seat come back with a scuff | Harley Davidson Forums

Custom seat come back with a scuff

ironmark

The guy from the seat company say he doesn't see a scuff am I blind or is this guy pulling one on me

Attachments

• S7301131.jpg
    S7301131.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 202
  • S7301133.jpg
    S7301133.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 158
  • S7301134.jpg
    S7301134.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 150
I can see it most noticeable in the first pic. Looks like it might possibly disappear with some conditioner applied.

It does look like a wee scuff to me and my eyes are not as good as they once were

Brian

Below the sewing seam...over to the Left a bit - yes. Did you take pics (dated) before it was sent? Shouldn't matter because if they are at fault they should fix, but cou;d've helped prove your case. Hope you get it worked out.

There is something there. Like TripleJ stated conditioner may correct that. When I used to wear Snake and Ostrich cowboy boots there was always a disclaimer in box about marks and imperfection being normal as to having a natural skin covering on boots and may exhibit marks and what not which was normal....

Nice looking seat. Whatcha going to put on it?

I am putting it on my candy red sunglo Road Glide. I did use some conditioner and most of the scuff disappeared and I like the seat so it is not a big deal. I took these pics right after I took the seat out of the box and I sent the pics right off to the seat company before I tried to remove the scuff it kinda made me mad that they e-mailed back saying that they could not see the scuff. By the way they did a real bad job with the packaging, there was only 1 piece of Styrofoam on one end of the box and the seat was not wrapped in bubble wrap and there wasn't any packing peanuts in the box the seat was loosely wrap in light plastic material and it did not cover the whole seat because the seat was moving in the box during shipping.

Back