free website stats program Current Natchez Trace foliage | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Current Natchez Trace foliage

Okay, now I'm not so worried about the foliage. It's the rain. I realize it's going to be cold. I'm just praying the rain will stay out of the picture. I'm going to be heartbroken if this trip doesn't pan out, but I have always prayed that God's will be done, so it will be what HE wants us to do. (I just hope HE wants us to ride this route!:)) I've got reservations, stops planned, VISA Chrome Cash certificates to redeem....... Hate to lose all that.

Okay, now I'm not so worried about the foliage. It's the rain. I realize it's going to be cold. I'm just praying the rain will stay out of the picture. I'm going to be heartbroken if this trip doesn't pan out, but I have always prayed that God's will be done, so it will be what HE wants us to do. (I just hope HE wants us to ride this route!:)) I've got reservations, stops planned, VISA Chrome Cash certificates to redeem....... Hate to lose all that.

A bad day of riding beats any good day at work.......:s

Doh... The forecast here is 90% rain tomorrow... but from Friday on it's blue skies and sunshine.:newsmile106:

Doh... The forecast here is 90% rain tomorrow... but from Friday on it's blue skies and sunshine.:newsmile106:

Thanks for the info! We are heading out tomorrow afternoon. Will overnight in Tupelo and head up to Franklin Friday. I am sooooo excited at just the thought of a bike trip! Pray for our safety please everyone.

Thanks for the info! We are heading out tomorrow afternoon. Will overnight in Tupelo and head up to Franklin Friday. I am sooooo excited at just the thought of a bike trip! Pray for our safety please everyone.

have a save and uneventful trip flipper... ware are all hoping and praying for a safe ride.

Back