free website stats program Crummy Weather | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Crummy Weather

I hear you Dr Evil, They say it will be in the low 70's this whole week with no rain. I will be putting the last thousand or so miles on this week for sure. Its a bit hard to strap on the bow case to the tour pack though, the hard case acts like a wing and the scoot wants to take off when going down the breezeway. Maybe I should just ride...hard to strap a deer on the bike I'm guessing. Enjoy..ride safe all !

I hear you Dr Evil, They say it will be in the low 70's this whole week with no rain. I will be putting the last thousand or so miles on this week for sure. Its a bit hard to strap on the bow case to the tour pack though, the hard case acts like a wing and the scoot wants to take off when going down the breezeway. Maybe I should just ride...hard to strap a deer on the bike I'm guessing. Enjoy..ride safe all !

Good luck ridding the woods of public enemy #1, I will be out there tomorow for the first time.

Weather has been beautiful here. Upper 70's and lower 80's during the day and 50's at night. Love those cool nights. Blue sky and sun for as far as you can see during the day. Had a few high clouds yesterday but still excellent ridin weather.

Back