free website stats program Crummy Weather | Harley Davidson Forums

Crummy Weather

Dr.Evil

Every fall we get a weather pattern that rotates over Michigan and will not move for days. Two days last week were only 20% chance of rain and I rode home wet both days. It will be October before we see the sun again. I hope things are better where ever you are.

Weather has been great in Pittsburgh Pa. Cool and dry will little rain but cloudy skies. Make for a interesting ride.

Wisconsin is no better. Rain again today and looks like the same till Thursday.
The fall up here is either beautiful to ride or is not. Not to much in between!

You are so right RSQCAL..I got caught Friday and Saturday up in the north woods in the rain. They said scattered..well it was only it was scattered all day over me. Now that the leaves are falling that makes for a slippery ride. Be safe and enjoy whats left of the riding season.

I could not imagine all the lake affect snow the Great Lakes gets My heart goes out to you all, After 45 years of Twin Cities snow I had enough tho I do miss the fall weather:s

weather is great here. cool w/a few drops of rain. love this time of year!
WAP.gif

We actually hit the eye of the vortex yesterday so I grabbed the bike at lunch. It was a nice afternoon, not today though.

It's been crummy here in Northern Indiana for a couple of weeks. My cousin just bought her first bike and wanted me to ride it home for her. Was cloudy when I left Fort Wayne but shortly after hitting the road it started pouring. Got cold and soaked on the fifty mile ride. The things you do for family. lol. She is taking the safety course this month and is already in love with riding. The weather has improved so we can get a few more miles in before thinking about winterizing. I hate snow.

It's been crummy here in Northern Indiana for a couple of weeks. My cousin just bought her first bike and wanted me to ride it home for her. Was cloudy when I left Fort Wayne but shortly after hitting the road it started pouring. Got cold and soaked on the fifty mile ride. The things you do for family. lol. She is taking the safety course this month and is already in love with riding. The weather has improved so we can get a few more miles in before thinking about winterizing. I hate snow.

It sure gets cold when your wet, even in a rain suit wich it sounds like you didn't have.

One week of crummy weather but we have been rewarded with what may be the best fall week for riding ever. I have to visit the home office in Maumee OH for three days this week and I am going to take the bike for shure.

Back