free website stats program Crossbones dilemma! | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Crossbones dilemma!

Man I love those crossbones!! Ive always said as soon as I can afford a second bike itll be a crossbones. I know with a new little one on the way it can make you second guess everything, but I say as long as you guys can be "comfortable" with the new baby and new bike (finacially) then go for it. And more importantly congrats on the new baby!!!

Since they are out of production, consider it an investment. But you won't be able to ride it, that's too bad. :D

I love my 09 Crossbones. It's a blast to ride and it looks great. I like the whole retro look too and when I first saw the CB, I had to have it. Go for it, Man...

Here are a couple of pics...:)

Attachments

• T_P8010001.JPG
    T_P8010001.JPG
    88.9 KB · Views: 32
  • T_P8010002.JPG
    T_P8010002.JPG
    70.9 KB · Views: 26
Last edited by a moderator:
I bought my first 3 harleys without seeking permission and wife wanted the Dyna so i bought it for her to ride
so if i bumped into a bike that i really liked and the price was right i would just buy it and wife would find out later
but you have full permission to go ahead so just get it

Brian

I say go for it! it's a great looking bike and a blast to ride! I rode one and agree that it needs to be lowered and the stock seat sat up a bit high for me so I'd have work that out. But I'm not in the fortunate position of having such a "dilema." Good luck with the bike AND the new addition to the family. You're a lucky guy in both respects!!

Gonna be a collector's bike soon - if it's within budget & you've already rec'd boss's permission - time to "wheel & deal" I say...good luck!

TQuentin1

Well I feel IMHO I must say save your hard earned cash. I am not sure if this is your first child or if you have children already. TQ, as you know it is very expensive to raise a child from birth on up. $12,800 would go a very long way towards College in the future. Two Bike insurance bills are especially hard to justify. Hey should you have another child shortly after trust me your riding time goes way down.. You are lucky to have a wonderfull wife but I bet she may agree here.
You have a sweet ride. Perhaps upgrade the one you have if you have that "feeling" for something new? Chock it up to spring fever..

Thanks for your ear.

Back