free website stats program Crazy!!! Deer jumped... | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Crazy!!! Deer jumped...

I had that happen on a quad, in the woods all day...come out jump on and head back to the house..crusing down the dirt road and oh crap! jumped right over me, so close i could smell he was in full rut! Then back to the house to clean out my shorts!
Hey TG, Great question, can a camel jump? I'm waiting for the answer on that one. The circus has already left town.....where's the guy who sold his kids to the circus, maybe he has some connections. :D

I was riding the mountain bike in the woods of WV about 20 years ago and a buddy and I were racing down this hill at about 35 mph, (pretty fast on a bike in the woods) and we came around a bend at the bottom of the hill and ended up in a flock of turkeys. Man, those things are scary! I guess any hunter would know that they ruffle their feathers or something that makes a really wierd sound when they are startled. Needless to say, A.T. & I both crashed amongst the turkeys.

The question is, did you get any for the freezer??
Nope! Did the next day, just as the sun broke, Black bear to the right @ 75 yards and 8 point to the left @ 30 yards.....dropped the buck and waited for the bear to leave! (Florida), no bear hunting allowed! That would have looked cool on the quad!

I am with you Joy, Can a camel jump? I know they can hold gallons of water.....I know a woodchuck can chuck wood!

Nope! Did the next day, just as the sun broke, Black bear to the right @ 75 yards and 8 point to the left @ 30 yards.....dropped the buck and waited for the bear to leave! (Florida), no bear hunting allowed! That would have looked cool on the quad!

I am with you Joy, Can a camel jump? I know they can hold gallons of water.....I know a woodchuck can chuck wood!
But, can a horse fly? :bigsmiley15:
Sorry couldn't keep that old one to myself.

Never seen a camel do much yet, they seem to just stand there and chew. You wanna stand down wind of the camel souk, now there's a pretty awful smell. If you can stand out in 50 degrees all day, the old brain cells must be fried.

Never seen a camel do much yet, they seem to just stand there and chew. You wanna stand down wind of the camel souk, now there's a pretty awful smell. If you can stand out in 50 degrees all day, the old brain cells must be fried.

Sounds like the pet rock I have.:bigsmiley11: ......I just can get him to eat!!:34:

I have had two people I know that have hit deer on there bikes and not went down. Although I bet they needed new shorts.:shock

Back