free website stats program Crash - '03 Ultra Classic | Page 7 | Harley Davidson Forums

Crash - '03 Ultra Classic

So glad to hear you are ok TQ! Sorry to hear about the accident, but so happy to see you are here to tell us about it. Our friends son was just killed in April on his bike in Spring, TX. I hope you are healing well. We are here for you if you need us. :s

Thank you for the graphic warning about your pix, I will politely decline to view them. :newsmile068:

It looks like you wight be a wee bit sore for a wee while yet as these old bodies do not heal as quick as the young ones do
It is almost a year since i broke my ribs now i think i will never be back to where i was before the accident however i do keep moving on

Brian

Glad to hear you're doing well, all things considered. This type of collision usually doesn't end this well. I hope the old guy has good insurance.

Sorry to hear about your accident. Prayers go up for a quick and complete healing. Helmets have saved my head in two rather serious accidents, and I won't go without one.

PROBABLY TOAST?

That is the understatement of the year. Glad to see you are here to write about it.

Hope you have a speedy recovery.

I personally won't go to 7-11 for a loaf of bread without my helmet on. But each to his own.

JMO.

TQ: How are you doing?

Pretty well, all things considered. Have lost some hearing in my left ear which make the tinnitus much more apparent!! I also have vertigo when my head is tilted just right. If I hold still, I can persevere through it and it goes away after about 10 seconds or less. But those are the only dramatic vestiges of the crash.

Bike was totaled. So far I have not replaced it, since I intend to get my little bike back on the road someday!! We are in the middle of moving, so those things are VERY low on the priority list!!

Cheers,

TQ

TQ, so sorry to hear of your crash. My best wishes to you and hope for a total recovery. Hope you get back in the wind quickly.

Keep your chin up TQ...heal well and we'll see you back on the hwy soon. Good luck w/the move...don't hurt your back too! :D

Back