free website stats program Crash - '03 Ultra Classic | Page 6 | Harley Davidson Forums

Crash - '03 Ultra Classic

TQ1,

Just found this thread...

Knowing you'll be Rejuvenated is a Great relief...

Man, you have to really watch older drivers...:bigsmiley19:

Glad you made out Better than the bike.:s

signed....BUBBIE

TQ, just wondering how you're coming along since the accident and if there are plans for a replacement for your scoot. Hope all is well. You've been in the Mrs. and my prayers.
WAP.gif

Glad you are OK, get well. Let them make a big deal out of the no helmet, not much they can say, you lived. I feel that if your head hits the ground hard enough with a helmet on it might break your neck. I prefer not to wear a helmet unless it is raining, cold (40* & below) or a lot of bugs, but I do wear a scull cap (leather). Ride safe

Toby

OK. This link is NOT for those who are easily "grossed out" or become queasy at the sight of blood. These are shots of my head injuries from the hospital on the day of the crash.

Ultra Classic Crash Injury Slideshow by TQuentin1 | Photobucket

TQ

oooch.......by the looks of the last few photos your on the mend which is good to see. looks like one heck of a crash, any word on the guy who was going the wrong way? did they take is license away or at least charge him

Wow, I sure am glad you are going to be OK, I believe in the power of prayer

Glad to hear you are recovering TQ...man there are a number of friends of mine in crashes recently...this one is obviously the worst and best and the same time. Here is hoping you will have a full recovery. :)

Did the helmet roll back or strap break to allow that injury to your head? I am currently running a half helmet since riding the Harley...always wore full face one in my sportrider days! :dknow

Opps, TQ...sorry I did not view the video feed that said you were not wearing a helmet...so please disregard the 2nd part of my previous post. I know it is real hot topic with the warm weather riding and no helmet requirement out there. I get your comment about your reconsideration of wearing head gear...good call my friend.

Let me suggest the HJC Carbon Fiber helmet 1/2 helmet with faceshield I ride with. It is DOT approved, yet very light with removable liner although their older model, it has flow-thru ventilation the newer ones do not have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back