free website stats program Crampbuster | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Crampbuster

I've decided that I'm going to order one. Do you guys think the wider one would be more apt to get in the way?

I have them on both of my bikes, and gave one to the boy. We both love them and would not be without it. Width is personal, what works best for you. For me, I like the narrow ones, don;t seem to get it the way as much when not being used.

This looks very promising!!! I'll be at a rally this next weekend and look for one at the vendors area.

Still not sure which one I will go with. May just flip a coin. I'm hoping that it'll also help keep the feeling in my fingers on longer rides.

Well it seems most have gone with the narrow one and been very happy with them. I had one and didn't like it. Too many potholes and such here in Maine. When you hit a bump you can excelerate too easily. If I can find it, I can send it to ya If you want.

Great product. I used one until I got my iso-grips w/throttle boss on them.

I tried both the wide and narrow models, and found i liked the narrow one better. The wider one seemed to get more in the way when making slow speed maneuvers.

I bought the wider one. They had the narrow one as well. The wider one is very comfortable once you get used to it. Unless you have really big hands, I would go with the wider one.

I have the wider one and it did take care of my fingers loosing feeling on long rides. You can just spin them out of the way when you don't want to use them. Along with the riders back rest this makes longer rides way more enjoyable.

Back