free website stats program Crampbuster | Harley Davidson Forums

Crampbuster

ksboy

Account Removed
For some reason they did not come out with cruise control in 1969... :s
So I've been looking at something called a Crampbuster. It looks really cheap, but is backed by a $-back guarantee. Does anybody know anything about this product or know of a similar one that might be better?

Attachments

• Picture 4.png
    Picture 4.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 20
Last edited:
I had one on my Street Glide before I switched to the HD Aileron grips and I absolutely loved it. Best $10 addition to the bike so far! Even with cruise control on my bike, there were lots more times when I'd be riding without it engaged and the crampbuster was a lifesaver. No, I do not work for them or get any kind of commission from them! Get one and you won't be sorry.

I just bought one for my 09 Road Glide and I love it. I got it from my local dealer. It just slips on the handle and comes with a inner band if your grips are slick. I have Stealth grips, so I didn't need the band. Best $10 I have spent so far. I would recommend it.

I've been using a crampbuster for several years and really like it. I guess it's the next best thing to a cruise control on a long ride.

One caution, you need to get in the habit of twisting it out of the way when you are in town or an area where you are doing slow riding. It is easy to add throttle when you don't want to if the device is under the palm of your hand.:bigsmiley29:

Thanks Guys. One last opinion. It comes in a wide model (like in the pic) and a more narrow one. Any preference or thoughts?

It was one of the first changes I made to my 2008 FXSTC, and I would not ride without it. That inexpensive little device enables you to relax your fingers on the grip while riding without losing any throttle. It truly is a wise $10.00 investment. Ride safe...

For some reason they did not come out with cruise control in 1969... :s
So I've been looking at something called a Crampbuster. It looks really cheap, but is backed by a $-back guarantee.

Does anybody know anything about this product or know of a similar one that might be better?

Looks kinda cheap, but simply works great...yes the metal ones in chrome can dress it up and it is so simple...less things to go wrong and replace then a certain star wheel underneath the throttle control...or a couple of hundred dollars in parts for a "true electronic cruise control" solution.

Back