free website stats program Couldn't wait til Winter, WG front end finished | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Couldn't wait til Winter, WG front end finished

Jmpancoast, while I know you are upset with their service, if you have the correct dimensions, I would provide them with the measurements or maybe go through our new poster Ronnie and let his cooler head prevail. Maybe he can negotiate with them to at least get you a "credit" or gift for your trouble. :no

Honestly, isn't it better to try to help all whom they deal with to get a better product and perhaps reimberse you for the trouble in the process? I always perfer the everyone wins scenario...we all make mistakes and bad decisions, always better to err in a positive direction. :33:

Jmpancoast, while I know you are upset with their service, if you have the correct dimensions, I would provide them with the measurements or maybe go through our new poster Ronnie and let his cooler head prevail. Maybe he can negotiate with them to at least get you a "credit" or gift for your trouble. :no

Honestly, isn't it better to try to help all whom they deal with to get a better product and perhaps reimberse you for the trouble in the process? I always perfer the everyone wins scenario...we all make mistakes and bad decisions, always better to err in a positive direction. :33:

You are right that the "everyone wins" outcome would be best, but I don't think the potential for such is likely.

I made several attempts to get correct parts after bring the problem to their attention, without success. Ron Mirick with Cass County refused to discuss any fault and insisted they have never had a customer complain about their triple trees not being right. Since I have posted my issues on several forums, I have learned of customers who bought trees from Cass County for the same application and have had the same problems as I've experienced. At least one of these customers said they contacted Cass County about the problem. If that is the case, that makes Ron Mirick a liar. It also means he continues to market and sell incorrect parts.

I apologize in advance if I am wrong, but I am suspect that the new member "Ronnie" who posted here is not a customer of Cass County, but is actually Ron Mirick of Cass County. The post he created, sounds to me, like a defense to what I posted. It just seems suspect that he joined HDTalklng about the time of day Cass County appears to open, then only posts to my thread, no other posts since, hasn't even logged on since.

I feel the "everyone wins" outcome requires each party involved at least have good intentions. Cass County is dishonest and lacks basic ethics. They win, I lose.

And I plan on telling everyone!!!

And I hope you get through to them and they finally correct the wrong they did too.

I apologize in advance if I am wrong, but I am suspect that the new member "Ronnie" who posted here is not a customer of Cass County, but is actually Ron Mirick of Cass County.

I believe they are one and the same also as evidenced in your other thread with the same addresses.

Back