free website stats program Cop count | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Cop count

Deputy Sheriff for 19 years. Agency is currently working on a policy to regulate when/how members can discuss their jobs when online..so to be safe, I won't say which agency but will say it is in Central Florida.

Deputy Sheriff for 19 years. Agency is currently working on a policy to regulate when/how members can discuss their jobs when online..so to be safe, I won't say which agency but will say it is in Central Florida.

Went through this where I worked. They tried to tell us what we could and could not say...until our union lawyer reminded them of the FIRST AMENDMENT. They then had to narrow it down to whether or not you were being derogatory or damaging to the department's public image. Still a grey area for me.

Went through this where I worked. They tried to tell us what we could and could not say...until our union lawyer reminded them of the FIRST AMENDMENT. They then had to narrow it down to whether or not you were being derogatory or damaging to the department's public image. Still a grey area for me.

Damaging the public image is what my agency is concerned about. Hate to say it but we've had numerous deputies post photographs of themselves in compromising poses/activities while wearing the uniform. Some were unbelievably inappropriate. I suspect the end result will be some kind of policy similar to yours.

Texas, Harris County S.O., ,19yrs and counting. fo mo ta go! Man I love this site. Thanks to whoever set it up!!:)

2008 Electra glide, stage 1 upgrade.

Patrol Sgt. North Myrtle Beach Public Safety. 14years we are dual certified Fire Fighters also. 2 for 1 deal but it is kind of fun to get a working fire.

HEY,,, Just to let you guys KNOW; Dobecks Performance Gives ALL Military ,Police, Firemen,First responders a BIG discount off there TFI or Gen3 for YOUR use only..

I got mine from them @100$$ OFF for my military duty (proof to them) ...

Also, I mentioned to a few Police friends in Az. They proved service and got 100$$ off the already Low cost of 250$... Happy with the discount and Happier with the Product..

Regular members also save by mentioning HDT.com membership when ordering but NOT 100$...

See,,,,, the Dobeck family takes care of Theirs...

signed....BUBBIE

Back