free website stats program Congrats glider | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Congrats glider

I have to get back in the swing of things.:s

What do you mean get back into the swing of things. If I am correct you invented this stuff......:s You are just a bit rusty that's all. Nothing 3 and 1 oil can not loosen up...

What do you mean get back into the swing of things. If I am correct you invented this stuff......:s You are just a bit rusty that's all. Nothing 3 and 1 oil can not loosen up...
Bill, I think Bernie said your old!:rofl

Oh well, you got me there Bernie!:D

Bill, I think Bernie said your old!:rofl

That sure sounds like Bernie but what can I say bad about someone that calls the local eatery here and orders food for me and my wife , charges it and has it delivered to me. He feeds me long distance when I can't even get fed at home.:D

GREAT GUY!

That sure sounds like Bernie but what can I say bad about someone that calls the local eatery here and orders food for me and my wife , charges it and has it delivered to me. He feeds me long distance when I can't even get fed at home.:D

GREAT GUY!

Thanks Bill........:s That's what friends are for...................

Back