free website stats program Come on Down Under to Australia !! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Come on Down Under to Australia !!

....alright you guys, Mr. Smartypants glider,:D Mr. Darkrider:yeahright..you both come down here and ride your bikes on YOUR side of the road...see how far you get?? :cryI know Hobbits with me on this one!!!:dude

Common DK, I think that's a challenge for us. We'll show these guys the correct way to drive:54:

last time i drove on the continent i had a momentary laspe of concentration and reverted to the correct side of the road - yelling at the French in a loud english accent whilst driving at them does not go down very well with the passengers i drove almost 1/2 a mile before i realised :D - was even in a left had drive car durrrrr

Hobbit, I did the same thing in Massachusetts, pulled out of a petrol station and was driving head on towards a lady driving a black Mercedes. Took me a couple of seconds to realise "I" was in the wrong......with my wife screaming in my ear. I'll never forget the shocked look on that poor ladies face!!!!:shock

Check out this, guys!!

Driving on either the left or the right side of the road reduces the incidence of vehicles being involved in head-on collisions with each other. This is so fundamental that it is sometimes known simply as the rule of the road. About 34% of the world by population drive on the left, and 66% on the right. By roadway distances, about 28% drive on the left, and 72% on the right,[1] even though originally most traffic drove on the left worldwide.

Let's get this right, it's better to drive right on the left than it is to drive left on the left? :shock
So if you want to go north from the south you drive right on the left, but you can't turn right or left because then you'll be on the wrong side of the rode :unsure

Let's get this right, it's better to drive right on the left than it is to drive left on the left? :shock
So if you want to go north from the south you drive right on the left, but you can't turn right or left because then you'll be on the wrong side of the rode :unsure

:bigsmiley30:

Several years ago rented an E-Glide out of Sydney following business there. Fantastic time exploring New South Wales. Highly recommended.

Back