free website stats program Color Rite | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Color Rite

One More, and yes much less money but I am spending plenty of time on this project with the handlebars and wiring etc.... put an extra hole in the fairing for my garage door opener, a little momentary switch that is normally used for a trans brake on a a drag car. lol:D

Looks really good. Please post some pictures when the project is all done. I'd like to see it on the bike.

You really have to be proud of the way it turned out. Great job.

HRJ,
What kind of job is it to get inner fairing off? I'm guessing its a wiring nightmare and requires a lot of patience? Were or are you a drag racer. Thanks.

HRJ,
What kind of job is it to get inner fairing off? I'm guessing its a wiring nightmare and requires a lot of patience? Were or are you a drag racer. Thanks.

Its not that bad getting the inner off. the hard part is getting the wires inside the bars and of-course they are all to short so you have to add to them.

Yes still a drag racer just dont have the funds to pursue it like I did for about 15 years.

Attachments

• 4-17-2010.jpg
    4-17-2010.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 30
how much paint did u use..looks nice..was the clear a rattle can ..or the little spray system they have so u can use a catilst in the clear..want to paint my leg fairings..not sure how many cans to buy...

Back