free website stats program coil problems? | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

coil problems?

I am just a simple man that sometimes chooses the wrong word in trying to explain things. I came to this forum because I was told how good everybody was here, and now I find i am the butt of your jokes by one careless thing I said. I guess being new here puts a target on your back. I'm sure you would have been more forgiving to the older members.

I can assure you that you are not the butt of our jokes. Hoople and I are always kidding around and we DO NOT allow anyone on the forum to flame another member and that includes the moderators too.

I'm sorry if you got the feeling that you were the butt of our joke in this thread but if you look around the forum at the different posts, you'll see that very few problems go unsolved here. Sometimes it takes a lot of prodding and pushing and sometimes a bit of humor is interjected in the mix but don't feel we were belittling you in any way. We have removed many a member for their "flaming" habits towards another member for this very reason.

The biggest problem we encounter is not enough information on the bike in question to be able to diagnose the problem.
John doe posts a problem like "I have a red bike and it's not running right, what could it be"?
This I have seen more times than I'd like to see because then we have to spend time asking what kind of a red bike and what modifications have you done to it? It's like pulling teeth sometimes and it gets very tiring dealing with a situation like that.

I hope you understand our position here and let us help to fix your problem. Hoople is more than qualified to diagnose a problem you are having as well as many others here on the forum.

So just be patient and sit back and answer a few questions about the bike and we can help you with it.

glider

all is forgotten. I know now you all ment it in fun. I don't normally overreact and for that I am sorry. we'll put it behind us and move on.

Back