free website stats program Closed H-d Dealership Listing | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Closed H-d Dealership Listing

I don't know all the details. One of the guy's I work with, his father in law WAS the General Manager at Space Coast until the "merger". As far as price everything is at MSRP, no discounts, none, zero, nada. I only buy things I need "right now" from there, everything else I order from Chicago HD or Zanotti. Even with shipping it's cheaper than buying local.

The HD shop on Shawnee Mission Parkway/67th Street in Shawnee, Ks. The Kansas City, Ks area.
They were part of Central HD. Central HD South in Olathe is still going.
The Shawnee store is listed in the '09 Touring book.

Legacy Hd In Effingham, Il Still Going Strong. All Depts Have Great Personel . Knowlegeable And Friendly. The Owners Included Always Willing To Help You Let Go Your Hard Earned Money. Great Store To Visit.

It was in the news not long ago but a dealership in Calif. went out of business. With my memory I can only remember it was San some thing. Any one out there know? Fossil

HD on Guernsey island in the channel islands is down,but HD Jersey,same islands,is still going.

Pineda HD Melborne ,FLA . Hangtown HD Placerville ,CA. Birds of Prey HD Caldwell,Idaho . San Juan Capistrano HD , CA . Wilwerts HD Dubuque ,Iowa. Dougles HD Roseburg ,Oragon. all are slated to close. I am sure more will close but but the MOCO will always be here they will have to tighten there boot staps as other companys due in these times , You will see new programs offered by dealers such as third party lease programs just as car dealers do to move product ,So soon you will be able to have the option to lease a Harley Davidson.

All great information, Sad to hear so many have lost their jobs do to closure. Hope this information helps all with the atlas updates.

Back