free website stats program Closed H-d Dealership Listing | Harley Davidson Forums

Closed H-d Dealership Listing

joel

Looking For Information On Closed Dealerships, If You Know Of Any, Please List Them Here, I Would Like To Up Date My Map, We Often Plan Our Rides To Include These Locations In Our Stops And Have Heard Of Some Closed Dealers In The Past Year. Thanks

We have about 1,000 here in Colorado....as far as I know not a single one is closing. You would think a place that has one dealer for every two people would be the first to shut its doors.....lol

If you become a HOG member they send you a new atlas every year with all the current dealerships in it. I keep one in the saddlebags and use it quite often. We like to use the shops as a pit stop when we are on the road.

Yes we have the new 09 touring handbook, but I saw on a different site a listing of a few closed dealerships, like San Juan Capistrano in Calif. that is still listed in the book. I thought if there are some members here with info of closed dealers it may help us as we begin to plan for future trips. Thanks for all that can help.

Looking For Information On Closed Dealerships, If You Know Of Any, Please List Them Here, I Would Like To Up Date My Map, We Often Plan Our Rides To Include These Locations In Our Stops And Have Heard Of Some Closed Dealers In The Past Year. Thanks

Within a 30 minute ride from my house there are at least 10 and they all seem to still be in business. I know personally employees in several of them since I have been riding for so long. Most of them have terminated some employees and cut expense where they could. In my opinion most of them had twice the people they needed anyway...

Space Harley has closed their Pineda Causeway Shop.. This building was the original site of the dealership. All operations are now at the Palm Bay shop... They have basically abandoned the north end of Brevard county

Pineda HD in Melbourne, Fl has closed that location. They have merged with Space Coast HD (same owner) in Palm Bay, Fl. I-95 at Palm Bay Rd. Nice store.

Pineda HD in Melbourne, Fl has closed that location. They have merged with Space Coast HD (same owner) in Palm Bay, Fl. I-95 at Palm Bay Rd. Nice store.

No merger about that... Steve closed the shop, told the employees they would be working at the Palm Bay shop, then layed most of them off... I know some of the folks that worked there. I hear his ex was a partial owner of that store, so Denise got a large chunck of the profits. And this why it closed all of a sudden....

It may be a nice shop, but have you noticed his prices, on accessories, are higher then Seminole HD, Orlando and Daytona HD?

Back