free website stats program Check Out the New 2008 Softail Crossbones! | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Check Out the New 2008 Softail Crossbones!

Saw one at my dealer sat also a Rocker both sold that day not impessed with Rocker to cheap n cheesey :bigsmiley29:

Looked at the specs for the seat X-Bones at 26.6 - Low Rider 26.3 and Nightster at 25.3. The little woman is kinda small but can reach the floor on the LR and Nightster and is leaning to by the LR. Will have to take her down to the dealer and try out a X-Bone. I like the fact it is a 96 and the seat looks comfy for a longer ride. The deuce was to heavy for her. She will want to be riding at the start of spring. I like it's meaty look.

Ozark Harley -- Lebanon,Mo. had one-sold fast another coming in. "Stock" 08 X-bone $17,300 .

Looks cool but so didn't the nightster pics...when I got to the dealer I didn't think it was as cool... this has potentional but the honey doesn't like the single seat... heh if I have to go it alone...so be it

I got my first look at this bike and the other new softail model in person for the first time yesterday at the local dealer here and all I can say is that there will not be any of these bikes parked in my garage. They look like an array of leftover parts from other bikes IMO.

I'm sure they will sell to some but the chances of them selling one to me are slim and none and slim is out to lunch :D

Back