free website stats program Changing my grips..not going well | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Changing my grips..not going well

My theory is that at the moment you drop the small (it's always small) part a black hole opens and it is transported to another part of the universe. Glad you got it up and working. About that curved part of the throttle lock. I would put it back in, if for no other reason the water won't have a place to collect.

My theory is that at the moment you drop the small (it's always small) part a black hole opens and it is transported to another part of the universe. Glad you got it up and working. About that curved part of the throttle lock. I would put it back in, if for no other reason the water won't have a place to collect.

As we have said before IF we could connect to the 'alternate' duplicate universe and tap into 'THEIR' black hole, we could start the mother of all Hardware stores. We could add new meaning to the term 'Blacked out'.

Who knows THEY may have already found ours and are making millions.

The curved piece you mention is the pad that gives you the throttle lock function under the bar grip. It sits in there on top of the screw where you tighten it to hold the throttle open. (poor mans cruise control):D

The barrel for the end of the cable, you'll find that in about 6 weeks when you least expect it. Best to put an old piece of carpet under the bike when doing things like that with small parts so if it drops (which it will) it won't bounce and roll to far.

Look inside the switch housing for the barrel.:s

I love the carpet tip. Sometimes the simplest things are the hardest to see. I bet I have spent a year of my life looking for things I have dropped in the garage.

Back