free website stats program CC of SE pistons | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

CC of SE pistons

There is a 10.5:1 Wiseco for the 88" motor but it has a 19.6cc dome. One would have to be careful with head work that included larger valves and higher lift cams and cam profile in general with that piston. Certainly doable but one of those "measure twice, cut once" situations.;)

The 88" will have to be bored to use the piston the OP has in hand, assuming that the pin height is correct for the 4" stroke and I believe it is.:cool:

Or bore to 98" and use the appropriate Wiseco (3.937" bore) from the table in the link Jack previously posted. 3TQ/HP, at least, for free........;)
ya I still have jugs and heads from an 06 bike just looking for pistons at the right price , I'm a pantient person . I thoght the 030 might meen .030 over bore

ya I still have jugs and heads from an 06 bike just looking for pistons at the right price , I'm a pantient person . I thoght the 030 might meen .030 over bore

HD doesn't make a .030" over bore piston; .010" and they used to offer a .020" back in the day; not .010" only.

Back