free website stats program Carpal Tunnel Surgery | Page 2 | Harley Davidson Forums

Carpal Tunnel Surgery

I was having sharp pains in my right wrist for awhile. It would be MOST of day and night. I kind of KNEW I had to get it fixed, when I started to drop my bowling ball on the backswing! :bigsmiley30:

BRIAN

^^. Lol. Was it kinda like the wii bowling when u drop it on the backswing. People would jump out the way!!!!

I can't tell you how good it is to hear that others are/wee having the same issues I am. There will be times I just stretch my left hand and I get that wonderful pain from my hand down my arm.

Thinking ill be looking into having this done.

I've had it done too, both hands. Each hand for me was 6 weeks recovery time....I'd drop all kinds of things, but what pushed me over the edge to get the surgery was I had just gotten to a bar and was holding my beer and my hand went numb and I dropped my beer and it smashed on the floor and I got kicked out cause the bouncer thought i was drunk....lol I still have some issues sometimes if using a screw driver for longtime, or holding things between my thumb, and forefinger like starting a nail ....but the surgury did stop the numbness and pain and tingling and I can sleep a whole night without waking up in pain!

======================================================

oh one more thing, I did notice last summer when I was in Hawaii, we had rented bikes for a couple of days and in the traffic was stop and go, and after like 2 hours of stop and go, my clutch hand was about to fall off, that was the worst I had felt in a longtime from my Carpal Tunnel

Last edited by a moderator:
oh one more thing, I did notice last summer when I was in Hawaii, we had rented bikes for a couple of days and in the traffic was stop and go, and after like 2 hours of stop and go, my clutch hand was about to fall off, that was the worst I had felt in a longtime from my Carpal Tunnel

You can have perfectly healthy hands and experience that when stuck in bad traffic!

Back