free website stats program Can you help me with my Harley Project? | Page 3 | Harley Davidson Forums

Can you help me with my Harley Project?

Hey, I am currently an MBA student doing a projects on Harley Davidson and their marketing. I was hoping you could spend 5 minutes and help me by answering the survery questions below. I would greatly appreciate your input.

-DD

Harley Davidson Survey

1) How long have you been riding motorcycles in general? How long have you been riding a Harley Davidson motorcycle specifically? 2/1

2) Are you a first generation cruiser rider or did your parents or grandparents ride cruisers? 1st

3) What do you like about your Harley motorcycle? (Performance, style, price, etc) All the above

4) Is your motorcycle your primary means of transportation? (Or do you own a car as well?) Own a car as well

5) On average, how many miles do you ride per month?
100-500 500-1000 1000-2000 Over 2000
500-1000 when weather is nice

6) Are you Male or Female?
Male

7) What is your age range?
Less than 25 25-35 yrs old 35-50 yrs old Over 50 yrs old

25-35

8) What is your income range?
Under 20k a year 21-50k 51-75k 75-100 over 100 a year

75-100

9) Do you belong to a Motorcycle related group? If not, would you like to be part of one? HOG

10) Was your most recent bike purchase new or used?

new

11) If you could change 1 thing about Harley Davidson motorcycles, what would it be?

Nothing really other than price, I have had great service from my dealer.

12) Would you ever buy another type of bike? If no, why not? If yes, in what scenario?

No

Good luck on your project.

Harley Davidson Survey

1) How long have you been riding motorcycles in general? 6 monthsHow long have you been riding a Harley Davidson motorcycle specifically?
6 months

2) Are you a first generation cruiser rider or did your parents or grandparents ride cruisers? First Generation

3) What do you like about your Harley motorcycle? (Performance, style, price, etc) Style and Tradition

4) Is your motorcycle your primary means of transportation? (Or do you own a car as well?) Car is primary

100-500 500-1000 1000-2000 Over 2000 100-500

6) Are you Male or Female? male

9) Do you belong to a Motorcycle related group? YesIf not, would you like to be part of one?

10) Was your most recent bike purchase new or used? New

11) If you could change 1 thing about Harley Davidson motorcycles, what would it be?
Price

12) Would you ever buy another type of bike? No. It's just what I like.If no, why not? If yes, in what scenario?

Hey, I am currently an MBA student doing a projects on Harley Davidson and their marketing. I was hoping you could spend 5 minutes and help me by answering the survery questions below. I would greatly appreciate your input.

-DD

Harley Davidson Survey

1) How long have you been riding motorcycles in general? How long have you been riding a Harley Davidson motorcycle specifically? 41 years, 5 years

2) Are you a first generation cruiser rider or did your parents or grandparents ride cruisers? dad rode BSA's

3) What do you like about your Harley motorcycle? (Performance, style, price, etc) looks good, comfy, so slow and lousy handling enforces relaxed riding style

4) Is your motorcycle your primary means of transportation? (Or do you own a car as well?) no

200-500

6) Are you Male or Female? male

Over 50 yrs old

over 100 a year

9) Do you belong to a Motorcycle related group? If not, would you like to be part of one? no, and only if the Gypsy Jokers ask me nicely

10) Was your most recent bike purchase new or used? new

11) If you could change 1 thing about Harley Davidson motorcycles, what would it be? better and more controlled suspension

12) Would you ever buy another type of bike? If no, why not? If yes, in what scenario?
yes, if I could afford it I'd have one of every make

Harley Davidson Survey
1) How long have you been riding motorcycles in general? How long have you been riding a Harley Davidson motorcycle specifically?
36 Years with the last 6 on a Harley.
2) Are you a first generation cruiser rider or did your parents or grandparents ride cruisers?
My Dad raced bikes til just before I came along.
3) What do you like about your Harley motorcycle? (Performance, style, price, etc)
Just about everything.
4) Is your motorcycle your primary means of transportation? (Or do you own a car as well?)
No, I've a car and a truck for work.
100-500 500-1000 1000-2000 Over 2000
500 to 1000
6) Are you Male or Female?
Male
Just turned 50
51 to75
9) Do you belong to a Motorcycle related group? If not, would you like to be part of one?
Yes, H.O.G, I'm the webmaster for Central Districts H.O.G.
10) Was your most recent bike purchase new or used?
This ones from new.
Make them more tuneable.
Yes. But I'd always have at lest one Harley.

Good luck with your project.

Back