free website stats program Cameras | Page 4 | Harley Davidson Forums

Cameras

Accept what?:lolrolling

Yea what Glider said!!! I'm so confused!!:small3d026:

The Boss said there were changes while I was in Sturgis, He also said he was putting me in charge of the Camera section:p:lero If any one is con fused it should be me I don't know how to get pics right you all know that, but I could learn:D

How do you expect him to keep on keeping on if he doesn't get the camera out of the saddlebag??? Oh wait that was me!!!

Still keeping on keeping on. How is the redhead and did we get any pictures of the trip?? Sounds like there are several new members in the Jax area, we need to see about lunch some weekend and see how many we can get to tag along.

Still keeping on keeping on. How is the redhead and did we get any pictures of the trip?? Sounds like there are several new members in the Jax area, we need to see about lunch some weekend and see how many we can get to tag along.

Redhead is fine she had a great time on the back of the bike. We do need to do lunch. Pictures will be coming, once again the Sony batteries died, my brother is going to forward me pics I can post, once again I have an issue with CAMERAS, Great to be back Don See u soon:s

Minolta X700 I bought new about 1980. Not a pocket camera but takes great pictures. I grew up on black and white prints but the new Kodak film just isn't the same. It uses the same process as color film and the blacks and half tones just aren't the same. My guess is there won't be any film in about ten years as everything is going digital.

When I started in photography the mindset was you had to make every shot count like it was the only chance you were going to get. Of course sometimes you didn't get what you expected. Sort of like life. Some of my failures did produce some intersting prints.

There is a difference between photographs and snap shots. I do use a Nikon Coolpix for snap shots but when I want a photograph, I drag out my ancient Minolta. It was state of the art when new in that it had programmed or auto exposure, aperture priority where you set the f-stop or plain old manual where you set everything. I have never used the auto exposure.

To me digital does not have the warmth of film but like I said, even film isn't like it used to be. I am often accused of living in the past and my only comment is, I wish I could.

would love to see some of those photographs, my father is a collector he still has some old glass negatives, he is up to about 49 35 mm right now not counting the old box cameras and Roloflex cameras that he still has and is know to still use. out of the bunch that i have my fav is the Minolta X-370,, not that old but takes great photos

Back